Harley Davidson Vintage Tee - Size Large
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Vintage Harley Davidson Vintage Tee -
- Size - Large (Original) - 71 cm Down 52 cm Across
- "Give me a rear end with some Meat in it Harley-Davidson Motorcycles" - Front
- "Smoky Mountsin Harley-Davidson Maryville-Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge, Tn" - Back
- Grade A - Excellent condition, no bleach marks and no holes.
- Model - 5"6
- History - "Harley-Davidson, Inc. (H-D), or Harley, is an American motorcycle manufacturer founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was one of two major American motorcycle manufacturers to survive the Great Depression, along with Indian. The company has survived numerous ownership arrangements, subsidiary arrangements, periods of poor economic health and product quality, and intense global competition to become one of the world's largest motorcycle manufacturers and an iconic brand widely known for its loyal following. There are owner clubs and events worldwide, as well as a company-sponsored, brand-focused museum." - Wiki
*All Vintage Tees are washed, graded and quality checked, prior to dispatch by us*
*No Vintage Tees are refundable*
*All rights reserved to Harley Davidson, Inc.*
- Same Day Shipping
- Second Hand / Vintage
- Free Express Shipping NZ Wide